Saltwater Disposal Well Animation
This animation explains and illustrates:
• Casing, cement, testing and monitoring
• Protecting the underground sources of drinking water
• Multiple stratigraphic barriers with low permeability
• Disposal of the oilfield saltwater into an existing saltwater bearing formation
• Injection zone, perforations and packer
Available for license –
7 Minute full animation.
Contact us to get pricing
The Saltwater Disposal Well (SWD) Animation Trailer created by John Perez Graphics is part of our Oil & Gas 101 education series. This animation explains how saltwater is disposed when drilling a well. The animation takes you from the surface facilities, to the protective casing strings, and down thousands of feet. This animation follows the EPA preferred method for disposal of produced salt water.